Questions to ask:
- Is your tree losing leaves?
- Are there insects on the leaves?
- Are the leaves turning brown or do they have holes in them?
- Are there less leaves this year than there used to be?
- Are the flowers not blooming?
Many of these issues could be due to insect and disease problems with your tree.
The first line of defense against pests and diseases is your tree’s health. The healthier a tree or shrub, the better able it will be to fend off pests and diseases.
Our arborists assess the infestation and the tree’s health, and recommend the most effective and environmentally sensitive approach possible.
State-of-the-art natural pest controls and dormant oils are among the tools we use to help restore a tree to health.
Questions or concerns? Contact your local arborist today to request a free tree consultation.